Araceli Salas is expecting in a few months but before the baby arrives she decided to have a maternity photo shoot on August 10, 2016 with her photographer Clare Liming of Clare Liming Photography . One of my vendor neighbors in the Reading Bridal District.
I'm excited to see how her photo shoot turns out!
Below are a few photos from her in-studio appointment with me along with a list of products I used to create the look she requested*.
With the camera flash "on"!
With the camera flash "off"!
- KETT Cosmetics airbrush (waterproof) foundation
- MAC Studio Fix pressed powder
- NARS blush in Orgasm
- NARS highlighter in Albatross
- Bobbi Brown shimmer brick highlighter in Bronze
- Eyeshadows from the Smashbox Cosmetics "Shape Matters" palette
- Anastasia Bevely Hills liquid matte lipstick in Catnip
- Mally Beauty mascara in black
- #03 strip lashes by Kiss Products
*Here's a photo Araceli found on Pinterest. Wanting to capture this look, minus the dramatic false lashes. I got pretty close huh? 😍